The London Art Wall
An International Art Tourist Destination
Probs vs. Aliens mural by Probs
The London Art Wall is a large 60 square metre brick wall on the side of a Victorian-era building, in the high traffic area of London's uber-fashionable art district, Shoreditch. It is available for both Art and Charity Projects at no cost ;
Shoreditch Art Wall Overview:
- SAW is a 60 square metre wall (20 metres by 3 metres) and incorporates 4 recessed 3 metre by 2.5 metre panels.
- This wall can be painted or hung with canvas from pre-installed hooks or photographs.
- It is floodlit for night viewing.
- It is located in a high traffic area of 30k people a day / 1 million people a month.
- This wall is opposite internationally renown Village Underground Art Center.
- Direct Response available through personalised QR Code as below:
AND The QR code will be permamently linked to each artists specific campaign on the wall.
- Nearest train station Liverpool Street
- Nearest tube (subway): Shoreditch High Street
- Nearby landmarks: The City, Shoreditch, Spitalfields